- In fact, in her post, Meaghan Boland provides support to that very recommendation, explaining that her own BSN classes have allowed her to prepare to serve a more diverse group of patients.
- Todd MacDonald refutes the AMA's response to the report with some figures of his own.
- Marcia Howard ponders the committee's recommendation about nurses practicing to the full extent of their education, sharing a story about a recent interaction she shared with a neurologist.
- Tina Fulbright gives an "older new nurse's" perspective on the recommendations.
- Cassidy White discusses the importance of nationwide standards for scope of practice and the continuing education of nurses.
- Amy Hopkins considers what her own role might entail in the future of nursing.
- Lori Vanderpool writes about the responsibility that nurses have to become involved at all levels of decision-making.
- ASN student Julia Cruzan provides her support to the committee's report.
3 things that make a surgeon great
11 hours ago